Thursday, February 7, 2008

Finally....

I don't even know if some of the fellow bloggers remember me or not. It has been a long time since I last wrote a blog entry. But honestly, I had lost the drive after the dismal R1 results.

It would have been unfair though not to update the fraternity about a ray of hope which I just saw.....

.....I have been invited to interview at Yale.

Atleast I have one interview invite which validates that my apps were not that bad after all. With 2+ years of experience, in an IT product development company in India- I had started thinking that this profile has nailed me down.

However, I feel a wee bit positive now. Let's see how things go from here now. Being an eternall pessimist, I am not hoping much :)

BTW- this was my 50th post!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations bokaa!! :)

Keep the faith, focus on the interview & convert it to an admit! You can do it! :)

Achilles said...

Congrats Bokaa....keep up your confidence and nail this down....ATB

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!
a ray of hope at this stage is worth billions - i agree completely
Go crack this man...
(hv mailed u on gmail on IV prep)

MBAandBeyond said...

Hey Congrats Bokaa
I have been reading ur posts since the start..
I m sure this a new start for u..
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Good luck - Yale is a great school; hope you get in