Friday, November 2, 2007

4 Down and random musings!

As I hit the Darden submit button last night, my fourth application is done. By now I feel really tired......but with Tuck due on Nov 14th, I know I can't afford to relax.

But today is going to be party night...we are all gathering at a friends place and will drink and party all night. I am really looking forward to it as I my social life has not been in the best of forms for the past 4 months!

The bokaa inside me is anxiously waiting for the interviews. Infact as I type this I am visualising that when I get back from the party tomorrow morning, I l have an interview invite. Even the thought of it feels so good.....who knows, I may actually have one!!

I am also happy that by Nov 14th I will be done with 5 schools. That's one good decision I took- to strech myself. First, since the momentum has been set, it is always good to go with the flow. Second, I will come to know early whether the efforts I have put in my apps were any good. Depending on R1 interview invites I will decide on whether to apply for Columbia and Stanford in R2 or not.

Best of luck to all ya fellow bloggers for your interview calls. The MBA blogger fraternity seems to be second family to me these days!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

with all my R2 apps, its another 3 months for me to get my social life on track, and by then who knows there may be none left. enjoy ur party, before u go tuck tuck tuck

Anonymous said...

with all my R2 apps, its another 3 months for me to get my social life on track, and by then who knows there may be none left. enjoy ur party, before u go tuck tuck tuck

Mike said...

Congrats on submitting Darden. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that you have an invite waiting for you when you get back from the party.

Anonymous said...

i think there's enough space for professional. essay 1 defintely.
i'm also using essay 2 in prof context, and possibly even essay 3 (not finalized yet tho')
how r u managing this 'fit with tuck' ques which appears both in essay 1 and 4?

Anonymous said...

thanx for your inputs on essay 4
hows ur progress?

Jaguar Paw said...

whats a bokaa?

Jaguar Paw said...

What is a bokaa?

Jaguar Paw said...

Guess it is Bengali for dim-wit then...right? :)..anyways, thanks for stopping by my blog.

Achilles said...

Thanks Bokaa for the wishes!!

All the best dude for your journey ahead....4 apps in R1- really good going man!!

MechaniGal said...

Hey bokaa chhele! I just stumbled upon your blog and I'm all caught up in the big Q - did you get the call?? (I'm so hoping you did!)
- Another MBA applicant (without an MBA applicant blog)

Anonymous said...

Haha, that would be like asking a lame man to run the olympics!
I'm not sure about that essay right now, and even if the reviewers dont junk it completely, there's no way that criticism can fit as an outsider example - no luck man, i need to dive deeper next week possibly

Anonymous said...

bokaa bokaa bokaa
Even I am dumb but not that much
did u really think I wud hv different stories for both? ;-)
how else cud I hv doen tuck in a day?
i guess same's the case with u - hows ur tuck pack coming up?

Anonymous said...

whats ur email ID man?

nickie nick said...

Have you started working on your Tuck App yet? I applied to Tuck ED.