Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Something Changed.....

Finally something changed after a long time. The status of my Darden application is now Pending, which basically means that someone in the adcomm is reviewing it. Lets see what lies in store for me at Darden.

I have just started working on my R2 apps after a two week break. Will be applying to Columbia, Yale and Ross. Wish me luck and guys!

Moreover, over the last two weeks my mind has been going through a flurry of emotions. What happens if I don't get through?.......What will be my next step?......Should I go for a safe school?(Neahhh).....What went wrong with Wharton and Chicago?..... etc etc etc. The next 6 months of my life are going to be filled with a lot of uncertainty, lets see how I handle it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats - one step closer
mine too changed to pending some days back

nickie nick said...

Hey Bokaa,
I can totally relate to what you said. I have been having nightmares about not getting into any school myself. Good luck with your remaining apps. Incidentally, you are planning to apply to Ross & Yale - schools I applied to in R1 and I am considering Darden for R2 which you have already completed in R1.

Chaos said...

he thank you so much for your wishes. and all the best for R2 to you.

JulyDream said...

It seems that we are all experiencing the "what ifs", but on some level, I believe we all have to think we can get into the schools to which we are applying, or we wouldn't have put in all this effort. Keep your head up and fingers crossed. Best of luck to you.

nickie nick said...

How was your experience with the Darden app...especially the essays? I am considering it for R2.

Oops said...

did you get an IV at darden? i heard they started inviting about 2-3 days back! still waiting for mine...