Saturday, August 11, 2007

What to....What not to?@#$$%

As I am trying to write the first draft of my first HBS essay ( 3 most significant accomplishments), I face a dilemma. Those who have been following my blog know that I have a 17 page sketch of my entire life which I had finished a few days back.

The problem is that in all my stories I am finding it REALLY difficult to decide on what to include and what to omit. Each of my stories in itself is in excess of the 600 words which HBS has specified for three stories! With so many interesting things to tell the ad comm, this filtering process is getting really painful.

I guess it is an art squeezing so much information into sooooooooo few words- I wish I was winzip!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha! I know exactly what you are talking about. I'm a fellow applicant and am also applying to 3 (H/W/C) of the schools that you are applying to in round-1. All the best man!

P.S: Is there any way a fellow Indian-IT bloke can get in touch with you?

Matiaoo said...

@anonymous

Thanks for the wishes. You can email me at journeyofbokaa@gmail.com