Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Down :(

Is it only me? I donno why but I am feeling down since the past two days. Suddenly I feel the anxiety and the dreaded though is crossing my mind- what if I do not make it?

Till day before yesterday I was so happy and confident and suddenly everything seems so negative. My essays look shitty to me, my below average work ex has started haunting, every one else's candidacy appears so much more stronger to me :(

I have been having these mood wings off and on. Today, as I type this blog from I office, I know I have not done anything at work. Don't feel like. Have been reading blogs , visiting orkut profiles of successful candidates and praying....god god god god god..please bless me with an MBA admit next fall!

I will be attending the Chicago GSB reception this evening. Will post everyone on the happenings. Oh my god..I typed this blog in three minutes flat!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! Some days I think I rock and they would be fools not to admit me, while others I wonder if I'm crazy and I can only see my flaws. That's completely normal, but you have to hold yourself together and above all... don't give up!
t:)

Anonymous said...

The grass is always greener on the other side...
Believe me, there are people (like me) who face the opposite problem - of too much workex - and the essays still sound s*&%.

Mocha said...

Be confident! Always look forward and take what you have and make the most out of it ;P

Pavan said...

I just got off the phone from a friend (who is applying for Bschools too) after telling that i am feeling like a lady near to her menopause stage for the past month and half, sometimes hysteric, sometimes damped. Looks like i amnt alone here :)

Bokaa, i too attended the Chicago GSB event today. We may have seen each other. All the best with your apps.

Pavan said...

I just got off from a call with my friend after telling him that i am feeling like a lady near her menopause, feeling hysteric at times and dampened at times. Good to know that i am not alone.

I was there at the Chicago GSB session too. We would have seen each other.

Pavan said...

cant believe i typed all that again!! dint realize you have approvals set :)

mbarunnergirl said...

totally normal feelings. i go through all of them - sometime on a daily basis!

Vinod said...

well Richard Montauk's book isn't so readily available :-( that's the reason thought may be u can point me to the book store were u bought it from.:-(

Mike said...

Hang in there, buddy. I think we're all going through the same mood swings. Soon enough you'll feel on top again!