Sunday, September 16, 2007

Long Time fellas! Updates.....

Its been almost a week since I wrote my last blog and it already feels like ages! I was really trying to get my HBS drafts in shape and complete my Wharton first draft.

The HBS draft is in a pretty decent shape with no major changes needed. I just need to fine tune the essays slightly more before submission. Though I still waiting a feedback from two HBS alumni- I just hope that they don't suggest any major changes! The best part is that the word limit is in check now.

Just finished my Wharton draft a couple of hours back. Have sent it out to my dad for review- he is always my first line of defence! So now I need to focus on the Chicago essays and work parallely on the fine tuning of H and W. My target for wrapping up Chicago is next Sunday- hope I meet the deadline.

I am yet to start the application though for all my schools :( I guess I need to take a day off from work and finish the application part for my target schools.

I am now targeting the first round deadline for most of my target schools you see on the right. Since there is a decent gap between the deadlines of these schools and I have already written two sets of essays with so much of thinking gone into the process, I think if I work hard I can submit H/W/C/S/Darden/Tuck in R1. What do you guys n gals feel?

No comments: