Thursday, September 27, 2007

I know..I know.....

I know it has been a while since I wrote my last blog. But the last few weeks have been REALLY hectic. I have been eating, drinking and sleeping essays. My HBS essays are going back and forth different reviewers and I am changing something or the other every day :)- Yeah...I understand that only a few days are left, but for me last moment changes have always done wonders.

Wharton Draft is done and I have had three people review it. Once I submit HBS, I will focus on incorporating the changes. Chicago's "Whose Shoes Would You......" essay has been drafted and read by two people and I just sent it over to a third. I feel it has come out well :) So after HBS, apart from refining Wharton, I need to wrap up Chicago as well, which is due on 17th! A lot of work in the weeks ahead.

As far as my recommenders are concerned, none of them have submitted the HBS rec's till now. All of them are the last moment kind of people and would be turning it in only this weekend :) I hope they do a good job with it.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Good luck buddy! Just submitted my HBS app this morning so now can start focusing on finalizing Chicago...

Unfortunately my "shoes" essay still needs a lot of work.