Sunday, October 21, 2007

Darden ED

I have taken a almost three day much needed break and am feeling refreshed....scared?? Yes! The Darden ED is due on 1st November and I am yet to start my essays. I am scared because Darden essays are slightly off the track when compared to other B School essays. So I cannot do much copy paste!

I have just 10 days left in which I need to churn out 3 essays.... I really need to slog. Best of luck to all other Darden ED applicants. Anyone in the same boat as mine?

6 comments:

The Teacher said...

I am with you mate. I was planning to apply to Anderson R1 but it seems I cannot make it (24 Oct). So I have decided to apply to Anderson in R2. I just hope I can make it to Darden R1.

All the best to you!!!

mbarunnergirl said...

i'm doing the same for Michigan. I have some material that I think I can refactor so I am not as concerned.

Just remember a stronger application R2 is better than a weak one R1!

udybaby said...

Were you ever at i-flex solutions? If yes, then I know you and am at Tuck right now...

Jaguar Paw said...

on the same boat..hate the fit question from Darden the most though!

Jaguar Paw said...

on the same boat with Darden as you....hate the fit question the most though :).besto with your app

Anonymous said...

funny ques u asked - not for the ques, but its funny that i got the same ques from 2 ppl on the same day :-) very much in india!