Saturday, October 13, 2007

Wharton Submitted...Supervisor Recco goes in three hours before deadline

Submitted my Wharton application on the 11th. Unlike HBS, I have tried my best, not to make any mistake :)

The essays came out well and one of my friends found it even better than those for HBS. The only catch....my supervisor again sent his recco's at the last moment.

He completed it in an hour after constant reminders. I am slightly scared and just hope that he is doing a good job with it. I have given him as much information as I could and there is pretty much nothing I can do, except praying that he is churning out solid reccs. By the way, how much time do recommenders generally spend on reccs?

If get an opportunity to recommend someone in the future, I vow never to be keep someone in the lurch till the last moment.

I am working hard now on my Chicago ppt. I just hope I am able to do a good job with it, before the new week begins.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, did you check with HBS folks? have they gotten back whether you can change?

Anonymous said...

kaa ho bokwaa

Nitin said...

Mine submitted 1 hour before.

I soon got used to this - and worried less for the other schools :)