Saturday, July 28, 2007

Almost done chalking out my whole life on MS word :)

I was supposed to be done with my HBS first draft by this month end (read). There are four more days to go for that and I don't think I will be able to make it! Why do I always miss deadlines?!

Last ten -fifteen days have not been very productive in terms of the actual essays per se. But one good thing which I have been able to accomplish is jotting down all those small stories (which I could think of) from all stages of my life, which I may consider putting in my essays. There is just this aspect of my life, which I am yet to outline, after which I will be all set to actually start writing the essays.

I feel it is really important to first have a sketch of your entire life in front of your eyes, in a document, and then pick and choose from there. Writing down all instances from my life, which I thought maybe worth mentioning in my essays, has added much more clarity to my thoughts.

I plan to finish structuring this one aspect of my life, which is yet to be documented, today and then get going with the actual essays. Wish me best of luck!

2 comments:

kpmg said...

good luck!

here you go! :)

sou said...

:D maybe you should send this word doc to a publisher! you can get into an ivy league school and have your biography out in the same week :p

sorry.. i didn't mean to make fun of your frustration. i think you should try writing your bio as if on a third person! dunno if you've already tried this. (and i can't promise you this won't have neg consequences on ur mental health!) :)