Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Finished answering the career questions

I finally finished writing the answers to the career related questions which I had been trying to answer for a long time. Sunday was when I started making bullet points and then connected the dots last night to at least come up with something.

I have sent it to the good Samaritan who has agreed to review it. These questions I had asked myself are not directly part of any essay questions for any of the universities I plan to apply. However I was really keen to find answers to them so that I have some clue as to what have I been doing at work. Writing things down really helps clear your mind and you have at least something on paper.

I am not worried much about my career progression, rather I am more worried about what I am doing at work. Being from the IT industry you really have to think hard on how to make your work sound interesting. I am happy at having completed my first written exercise!

No comments: