Sunday, July 8, 2007

Sunday morning..running behind schedule...

I was supposed to finish this task yesterday itself...I am a day behind schedule :(

One crucial piece in my application would be my career progression. Since I have less than average work experience, I need to handle this part intelligently. Moreover being from the IT industry my responses need to be clear, concise, unique( I need to find the uniqueness somehow!!) and I cannot afford to take the generic route.

Now though the above is good to read, trust me when I start thinking of what I am gonna write, I can't think of the right words. Hmm..the solution.. I need to have answer some basic questions which will clear my thoughts , give me direction. I need to have the answers to the following on paper( MS Word!) by tonight.
  • What are my job responsibilities/ What do I do at work?
  • How does it fit into the bigger picture of my company?
  • How/Why is this role crucial/important for the company?

If I am able to have a rough draft at least by end of day today, I would be delighted. Someone who I have known for around a couple of years now and is a big shot in my industry has agreed to review the answers to these and fine tune them. Thanks to all the good samaritans who will be guiding me in my journey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.