Saturday, July 7, 2007

Who are you?

This is the first question which fellow/future applicants want to have an answer to. Well as with most other applicants, I would prefer not to disclose my name or the company which I work for!

A little more about me follows:
  • I am from the largest demographic pool of applicants.....Bingo!! You guessed it right. Male-Indian-IT
  • To add to it, I have less than the average work experience in most B- Schools. Though I take my lesser years of work-ex as an advantage considering the fact that a lot of B -Schools these days prefer younger candidates. But again, do I have a choice if I am not positive about it?!!
  • I have a 700+ GMAT score, atleast that is out of the way. Enough for schools not to reject me based on GMAT alone.
  • I plan to apply to the top US B-Schools in R1 and R2.

Thats pretty much it about me in a nutshell.

No comments: