Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Got my Richard Montauk Book!

I had ordered this book a week back. Finally it is in front of my eyes, as I type this. I just got it this evening. I have heard only good things about this book and I definitely don't want to miss out on reading it!!

The only thing which is worrying me is its size. Its really thick. Now, since I am planning to apply to 4 schools in R1, I have a time crunch. But what the heck! I don't want to be impatient, what if I am not able to apply to all schools in R1? I will defer some to R2. After all R1 and R2 hardly make a difference.

I don't wanna apply just to satisfy my ego! I will do so only when I feel I am there.

2 comments:

Vinod said...

Hey,

Could you please let me know as to from where did u order this book from :-(

Vinod said...

Hey ,

Could you please let me know as to from where you ordered this book from ?