Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Its all about being yourself!

I have been reading a lot of articles/blogs of B School students from the top schools lately. One common message which I could extract from all of them is that- It pays to be who you are.

From your essays during the application process to your time spend at school, what really matters is that you be yourself. I have decided one thing for sure. In my essays I am going to be myself.

People have loved me always for my enthusiasm and energy. Friends and superiors like me for my passion and commitment. Juniors from college and subordinates at work love me for my sensitivity and willingness to help others. My ex managing director feels that I am destined to do well in life. So many people have faith in me...there has to be something about ME??

As my father says...if the B-Schools do not select me, it is their loss, not mine!!

No comments: