Saturday, July 7, 2007

Finally the decision is made....

After a lot of thoughts went into... To blog or Not to blog about my entire MBA applications journey, I have taken the decision in favour of "TO". I was not very sure whether I want to BLOG it out, but then as my research started, I thought I would be a fool not to . Why?? Here it goes:
  • I know it is going to be one hell of an experience , something which I would want to look back and smile at, learn from and maybe, be proud of myself someday.
  • To clear my thoughts and track my progress. I strongly feel that writing down your mind makes it a lot lighter and focused.
  • Thirdly and lastly since I myself have received a lot of help from applicant blogs of previous years, I feel that my 2 cents MAY turn out to be useful for some.

I will make it a point not to be very long in my posts as I have felt often that somewhere along the line people loose focus in longer posts. Lemme see if I am able to stick to it in future posts!!

No comments: