Saturday, July 14, 2007

What did I do this week...

This week was a really busy one for me. Other than finishing those career related questions on Monday, reading a few pages from the Montauk Book, thinking a little more about my short term and long term career goals and random reading on a few forums and applicant blogs I did pretty much nothing substantial.

One of the reasons for this is that I was extremely busy at work as well as in preparations of a skit competition in which I participated. The best part is that my team won!! The feeling was just so amazing, specially so because a lot of other teams had put up a good fight as well. Such small accomplishments add so much more meaning to your life and the learning which you get cannot be taught in any book.

This makes the weekend really crucial for me. I really need to wrap up a lot of things before I get cracking on the actual essays. I really am running late :(

No comments: